Monday, May 2, 2011

Gross/Yummy?

First, let me just say Happy Election Day! C and I are just about to head out up the street to cast our votes. Apparently, he and I are voting differently this time! It's going to be a close and exciting one, I'm anxious to see how it all plays out.

But I don't want to get political on you today. What I want to do is to share something much more controversial with you.



This is a grilled poutine sandwich. I shit you not. I found it here, at a blog called The Grilled Cheese Social, along with a recipe and a tutorial on how to prepare it.

My first thought when I saw this was "WOW. That's really SOMETHING." While I admit it is something of a sandwich freakshow, I must confess, I want to taste it. I don't think I want to consume it in its entirety... I just want a bite. I was sure that C would feel the same way, but his reaction when I showed it to him was one of utter revulsion.

Apparently, we are divided on more than just politics.

2 comments:

  1. My Ex-Andrew would LOVE this...
    Yuck.

    Thank Goodness for being a vegetarian {and single!}! ;P Plain ole grilled Gouda on sourdough for me...
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to taste it too!

    ReplyDelete