Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Di-Ga-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding

Heston Blumenthal is a "molecular gastronomist" -- he's a food wizard/scientist and world-renowned chef. Which of course means he has a number of TV shows. Brilliant TV shows, I might add. If you like cooking shows and you like things that are AWESOME then you just need to google and youtube everything Heston Blumenthal-related and see what I mean.

His first series, In Search of Perfection, has the best opening theme EVER.





(Yeah I know... I could be sharing a clip from one of Heston's brilliant shows and here I am posting the opening theme instead. It is amazing though, right?! Consider it an appetizer!)

6 comments:

  1. Very double-O-seven!

    BTW, are you allergic to nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very slightly allergic to raw almonds and walnuts, but I eat them anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the cd in yesterday's mail. I'm so in love, what an absolutely AWESOME collection! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so, so glad that you like the cd! I really had a lot of fun making it :)

    As for pecans, I think I'm okay with those, I don't recall ever having a reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll just make it nut-free. Still LOVING the cd. :D

    ReplyDelete