Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hey, lookie what I made :)

Last month, my sister hosted a Stampin' Up party. I'm not usually into those kinds of "product parties"... you know, Tupperware, Mary Kay, Arbonne, yadayadayada. But this one was right up my alley!

The demonstrator supplied all the guests with the materials - card stock, rubber stamps, inks, glitter, etc. - to make custom greeting cards, and she took us through the process. I super-duper dig this sort of thing!

Even though it was tons of fun, I had no intention of buying any of the products - I'm a poor student, and I know for a fact I can make cards of equal quality with dollar store materials. But... my aunt who also attended the party decided to order some of the materials for me as a gift!

Since the stuff arrived, I've been making cards like nobody's business.

Seriously... Aunt V... best gift ever.

Here's what I've been up to:








2 comments:

  1. I am invited to a Stampin' Up garage sale tomorrow night. I'm not goin'. I just gave away all my card making supplies {a tonne} for a seafood casserole dinner. Heh. True.

    These are lovely though...Love the anchors esp.

    Hope you are having a wonderful week Shell.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea! I'd probably give all my supplies away for east coast seafood too, LOL! Hope things are well on your end :)

    ReplyDelete